TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SKIP BIN HIRE
Standard hire of skip bins is up to five full days on site
(We do not include the day of delivery and pick-up days)
Payment of skip bin hire is to be paid on or before delivery of skip bin.
Once payment has been received, it is deemed your acceptance of these said terms and conditions.
- Our trucks are 3400 high by 2500 wide and adequate access, and egress is the responsibility of the hirer.
- These are heavy-duty vehicles and, as such, once we are directed from a public road, Magic Bins will not be held liable for any property damage, including driveways, kerbs, pavements, pipes, pits, trees, grass, etc.
- While we endeavour to place the skip bin in your preferred location, it is at the discretion of the driver to allow for the safe removal of the skip bin.
- Once delivered, the skip bin may not be moved, by machinery or other means, and access must be maintained to allow the safe collection of the skip bin. Should this not be the case upon the collection, a $50 futile fee will apply.
- Any skip bin relocations will also attract a fee to be discussed at the time of booking.
- Our skip bins are delivered in good condition. Once on hire (site), the safe keeping of the skip bin is the hirer’s responsibility. Any damages or defacing of the bin will be at the hirer’s expense. We will not negotiate with third parties to reclaim costs.
- No fires to be lit in the skip bin.
- No batteries, tyres, paints, oils, foods, liquids including wet concrete, gas bottles, explosive, toxic, dangerous, hazardous or noxious materials, including asbestos (we do supply separate fully lined Asbestos bins).
- Should the waste be contaminated, the hirer will be liable for all separation and all extra costs.
- The skip bin is NOT to be filled above the rim. There can be no items protruding from the tops or sides of the skip bin. All waste is to be contained well within the skip bins capacity, as per the Transport Operations Regulation 2005. Magic Bins reserve the right to remove and leave behind any item above the rim or any of the prohibited items above.
7. If the skip bin is overloaded and unsafe to load, we reserve the right under legislation to refuse removal.
A futile pickup fee will apply and daily hire charges will commence until the skip is safe to transport.
8. Any permits required for skip bin placement in the city, and surrounding kerbs or road is the responsibility of the hirer and any
council fines also rest with the hirer.
9. 24 hours’ notice is to be given for cancellations and changes to orders.